Children of all ages are extremely welcome at Molino!
KIDS! To make sure you have a memorable and fun time at Molino, we have taken time to make sure there is entertainment for you, no matter what your hobbies are!
- We have games and puzzles available in our cosy lounge.
- We have a child-friendly swimming pool and a small children’s pool, which is only 40cm deep. Otherwise, challenge yourself and join the long list of children who have learnt to swim in the Molino pool!
- We have paper and pencils for colouring, as well as drawings to be coloured in.
We have a library, which is free to use and stocks books for children of all ages.
- We have a special Gecko Hunt with clues so you can find all the geckoes in Molino. Will you be able to find all the geckoes and fill in all the correct numbers?
- We have lots of suggestions for activities for all ages, both near the hotel and further afield. Canoeing, Horse-riding, Caving, Rock-climbing, Donkey rides, Water Parks, Go-karting, Playgrounds with swings and roundabouts…
- We don’t eat children, usually.
Having been there and done it ourselves, we recognise that it’s important to have some reassurance about a hotel’s child-friendly attitude when booking. We think we have that, and have adapted the hotel to make life easier for you as a parent or guardian of little ones. Here are some examples:
… we offer special rates for children sharing a room with two adults.
… our staff are super-friendly to younger guests.
… we have a flexible mealtime schedule for earlier bedtimes.
… we have a special children’s menu, designed by our own children.
… we can clarify which children’s items are available in Spain and which ones you may need to bring with you.
… we will try to source supplies locally for you – baby foods, nappies etc.
… we have high chairs in our dining-room.
… children are always welcome to eat with their parents in our restaurant. This is Spain, not a country where children are banished to miserable, separate rooms. Oops, nearly got on a hobby horse there…
And to clarify, we do NOT have televisions or DVDs or CD players! If you wish, you can bring a laptop and we can offer you DVDs from our small children’s collection – but perhaps it’s best to bring your own.